Ayurveda personalized Massages and treatments, adapted to you and your stage in life (pregnancy, injury…). We use ayurvedic organic oils.
We use Ayurvedic Organic Oils, cold-pressed and medicated with herbs and medicinal plants. The best oil for Ayurveda massage dependes on your Dosha or Body type. Detox, release tensions, drains excess of liquid and fat, purifies your body and mind and makes you shine from within.
Beautiful inside and outsied because as Lola Flores said…putting the sparkle back into your eyes, naturally!
ABHYANGA AYURVEDA MASSAGE
The Sanskrit word “Sneha” can be translated as both “oil” and “love”. When we receive and Abhyanga massage, we immerse ourselves in a sensation of wholeness, self-love and warmth in our heart and soul. The benefits expands all along our body, reaching our mind and soul:
- Calms nerves and tensions and helps you have a full-night sleep
- Estimulates your metabolism: helping you achieve a hormonal and digestive balance
- Gives flexibility to your spinal column: You’re only as old as your spinal is flexible!
- Decreases the effects of aging
- Lubricates the joints
- Enhances circulation and drains impurities
- Nourishes, softens and smoothes skin – glowing from the inside!
- Excelent way to detoxify your body, mind & soul
Abhyanga Ayurveda Massage is part of the “Holistic Woman Ayurvedic Program” as it is a powerful practice to help you balance your hormones, boost fertility and is key in all stages of women’s health.
UDVARTANA “DRY” MASSAGE
In sanscrit उद्वर्तन it means “upward motion”, by rubbing your body with dry herbal powders we drain out the excess or fat and liquid retention. It is a “must” during Sringtime and while going through weight loss program.
- Remove toxins through the skin
- Reduce fat and excess of cellulite
- Exfoliation of the skin, improving the skin tone
BEAUTY FACIAL MASSAGE
Based on each skin type, this treatment includes: cleanse, exfoliate, herbal steam, mask, moisturize and massage. Products (herbal and organic) will be chosen according to your skin type.
The Ayurvedic facial massage includes the stimulation of marma points on the face which improves de flow of vital energy and as such bring us a los of benefits:
- Natural Glow
- Lifting effect
- Reduces acne
- Removes impurities
- Cleanse (rose water)
- Exfoliate (Herbal paste made out of almond powder, essential oils, aloe vera and herbal powder of astringent medicinal plants)
- Herbal Steam
- Gold face Mask.
- Ayurveda facial massage with oil and kumkumadi (a mix of saffron, red sandalwood, manjishta, lotus plant and coconut oil)
- Pulverization with Gold water.
शिरो (Śiro) means “Head” and धार (Dhāra) means “Stream”. It consists of a continuous stream of warm oil in the forehead and scalp. Is a unique, blissful therapy to calm and nourish your mind and your soul. Recommended to those who suffer from stress, anxiety and very useful when going through postpartum and difficult times in life.
- Relieves anxiety, insomnia, stress, mood swings and negative thoughts.
- Balances hormones by stimulating the pineal gland.
- Promotes fertility and aids in regulating the menstrual cycle.
- Enhances deep full-night sleep
- Improves memory and concentration
- Nourishes the scalp, strengthening hair follicules
- Prevents from grey hair
MASSAGE DURING PREGNANCY
It is safe to do it from the 6th month. You and your baby will enjoy together the wonderful benefits of Ayurveda massage during pregnancy. It is done with warm organic oil and very softly and gentle, as it is baby-friendly. It includes: head, Back, Foot, Calf, and Breast massage. Here are some of the benefits you get from a full body ayurveda massage during pregnancy:
- To connect with your baby
- Calm down and allow yourself to a full-night sleep
- Alleviate swollen ankles as it improves circulation
- Minimise strech marks
- Provide nourishment to the baby
- On the 8th and 9th months we focus on the breast to prepare for nursing.
SHANTALA BABY MASSAGE
Baby massage is a traditional art, deep, profound and full of love. While many parents intuitively massage their babies, learning the right massage techniques can help you address your babies needs more efficiently.
Shantala massage is a highly respected ancient Indian massage technique, defined by its simplicity, enchanting rhythmic movements, and positive benefits for babies and children. It is a form of full body massage for babies which in India is part of the daily care routine.
After massage babies feel:
- More relaxed: Positively affect infant hormones that control stress.
- More bonding: Enhance interaction between you and your baby.
- More protected: Help strengthen his bones, muscles, and immune system.
If you want to learn it yourself you can address to the online baby massage course by Connie Marin
Basti is a procedure in which warm medicated oil is kept on any given area (lumbosacral, neck, knee, lungs, breast, belly) for a certain perdio of time to alleviate pain and reduce inflamation.
It gives the patient quick relief and relaxes the muscles and lubricates the joints and the whole musculoeskeletal system.
- KatiBasti: for low-back pain and to enhance fertility and alleviate vitiated Vata during Postpartum care.
- Manyabasti: Neck pain and headache
- NetraBasti: For dry eyes and migraines
- HrudBasti: For respiratory conditions and to alleviate stress, anxiety and give emotional relief.
- JanuBasti: Knee Pain and ostheoarthritis.
PINDA SWEDA MASSAGE
“Sweda” means in sanskrit to help the body sweat. Pinda Sweda is a combination of massage, warm medicated oil and medicinal herbs which are applied to the body through warm cloth bags.
- Aching joints and muscles
- Reduce swelling and stiffness
- Rejuvenate, strengthen and nourish the body
- Glowing skin and improving skin tone