Come and join us in this unique experience in Garraf natural park (Ortoll)
- Mindful walking through Garraf Natural Park (Ortoll, Vilanova i la Geltrú) arriving at the beach (Platja d’Adarro).
- Introduction to “Ayurveda in your daily life”
- Visit to “el reloj de los aromas” and its medicinal plants, introduction to their benefits and explanation on how to use them in your daily routine
- Meditation in nature
- Olfactory tasting of essential oils
- Ayurvedic snack
- Optional: Lunch at a restaurant near the beach or picnic in the park
Meeting point at 9.30h in:
Start at 10h.
Finish at 13h at platja d’Adarró (al final de la paya de Ribes Roges).
What to bring?
Your hike clothes and shoes
Blanket to sit while meditating in the nature
Pen or pencil
Bottle of water
Swimsuits and towel in case you want to jump on the sea
How to get there?
By car or train (Estación de Vilanova i la Geltrú and then walk for 20 min aprox).
Who are we?
We are Alexandra and Connie, passionate for medicinal plants and we both share the vision that Ayurveda and psycoaromatherapy have on how to handle our emotions with the power of medicinal and sacred plants.
20EUR per person which includes an ayurvedic snack and a small present.